Chapel Saint Jan

In the middle of Heusden there is a small chapel located in the Sint-Jan nature reserve.
The first occurrence of the Saint Janchapel is in 1636. The chapel is undoubtedly older. The current chapel dates from 1846.
Dogs are welcome in the Saint Jan forest, but they must be kept on a leash on the paths.
It is also a play forest where the children can enjoy themselves in nature.