Many hiking trails start at Domein Bovy. The various loops are all well signposted and offer something for everyone. You don't have to be a seasoned hiker to take up the challenge. This hike takes you through the most extensive woods of De Wijers on and around the Bolderberg. It gives you a view of the Terlaemen castle and many ponds. Sturdy footwear is ideal for this walk.
- Starting point: Domein Bovy – Galgeneinde 22
- Distance: 11.7 km
- Signposting: red triangle
- Not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs
- Hiking map for sale in the tourist office
- The hiking map is only available in Dutch